Independence Day Cocktails
Celebrate Independence Day in style by sipping on one of these festive cocktails! Not only are these cocktails beautiful to gaze at, but they’re also delicious and easy to make. This summer, we’re opting for easy no-fuss drinks that’ll cool us off and give us more time to enjoy the sunshine with our loved ones. Check out these festive Independence Day cocktails:
- 2 oz light rum
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 4 large strawberries - cut into quarters
- 1 medium strawberry - for garnish
- 4-8 fresh mint leaves (adjust for taste)
- 1 mint sprig - for garnish
- club soda
- crushed ice
- In a highball glass, muddle mint, syrup, strawberries, and lime juice together.
- Fill glass with crushed ice. Add rum. Stir well.
- Top off with club soda. Stir well.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a strawberry. Enjoy!
Berry White Sangria
- 1 bottle dry white wine (like Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- ½ cup raspberry vodka
- ½ cup brandy
- ½ chopped strawberries
- ½ raspberries
- ½ blueberries
- ½ orange - sliced thinly
- In a pitcher, combine wine, vodka, brandy, and soda.
- Muddle ½ cup strawberries, ¼ cup raspberries, ¼ cup blueberries and half of the orange slices together. Pour into pitcher.
- Add the remaining fruits into pitcher.
- Fill a wine glass with ice, add sangria, and serve with a smile!
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 4 oz lemonade
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 maraschino cherry - for garnish
- Put 1 cup of crushed ice into cocktail shaker. Add all ingredients into cocktail shaker, and shake well.
- Fill highball glass with the remaining crushed ice. Strain and pour mixed drink into glass.
- Serve with a maraschino cherry on top!
Happy Independence Day, ladies! Dab on some sunscreen, pour yourself a glass, and have an amazing holiday!